ABALONE POLAND SP. Z O.O.
The overriding goal of Abalone Poland Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as Abalone Poland) is to ensure the confidentiality of the data of our clients, employees and job candidates and transparency in their processing.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 4.5.2016; hereinafter, as: GDPR;
- the guidelines of the Article 29 Data Protection Working Party of 4 April 2017 on the Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) and determining whether processing is "likely to result in high risk", for the purposes of Regulation 2016/679; WP 248/17;
- guidelines of the Article 29 Data Protection Working Party of 13 December 2016 on data protection officers ('DPO'), WP 243/16, revised on 5 April 2017;
- the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data;
- Act of June 26, 1974 - Labor Code, consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2018, item 108 as amended; hereinafter referred to as: the Labor Code.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR - STATEMENT ON COOPERATION
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC , Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 4.5.2016 (hereinafter referred to as: GDPR), we would like to inform you that the administrator of personal data is:
- Abalone Poland Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Marszałkowska 126, 00-008 Warsaw. The company is registered under the number KRS 0000832729, NIP 8971877187, REGON 385757845, file number WR.VI NS-REJ.KRS / 8333/20/39 / REGON, share capital PLN 100,000
PLACE OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We store the collected personal data in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), on strictly secured servers. Each operation of sending and processing personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable law
AREAS OF COORDINATION
As part of Abalone Poland's activities, we distinguish the following administration areas:
- RECRUITMENT - the area of internal and external recruitment conducted with the use of a database of job candidates
- HR AND PAYROLL SERVICE - internal, external and temporary employees, which is performed by the HR and payroll department
- ACCOUNTING - conducted by the accounting department
ESSENTIAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA SUBJECTS WHICH WE PROCESS
- job applicants
- temporary workers employed on the basis of the provisions of the Act on the employment of temporary workers
- external employees providing work or services for the client
- internal employees of Abalone Poland
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, BASED ON WHICH WE OPERATE
- consent of job candidates and employees to the processing of personal data
- implementation of contracts and obligations of a temporary employment agency resulting from the provisions of the Act on the employment of temporary workers
- implementation of contracts and obligations of the employing entity resulting from legal provisions
- performance of the contract and performance of the contract with the client
- legally justified interest of Abalone Poland
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Please be advised that all Data Subjects are entitled to:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent is possible via: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by post, ul. Marszałkowska 126, 00-008 Warsaw or by personal application to the seat or any branch of Abalone Poland
- the right to request Abalone Poland to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object to data processing and the right to transfer data
In addition, we inform you that:
- no automated decisions will be made towards Data Subjects (decisions without significant human participation), including personal data of Data Subjects will not be subject to profiling
- in the event that the processing of personal data violates the applicable legal provisions, all Data Subjects have the RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In the case of recruitment, the retention period of personal data in our organization has been determined according to the criterion of the duration of recruitment projects, which means that the personal data of Data Subjects will be processed for the duration of the recruitment process and 6 months from the end of the recruitment process, and when you have consented to participate in future recruitments for a period of 36 months from sending the recruitment application. After completing the recruitment process, the data will be stored for the period necessary to establish, assert and defend claims, which is the legitimate interest of Abalone Poland within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. F GDPR.
The consent validation policy specifies an internal retention period of 3 years.
In the case of areas related to employment, Abalone Poland applies a retention period in accordance with applicable law.